Friday, July 16, 2010

Cutting Joe's Hair...

"No."
"NO!"
"I don't want to mess it up!"
"Seriously Joseph, I don't want to cut it because every time I look at you I'm going to think about how I messed up your hair!"

I've been watching my mom cut hair my entire life. I've even cut my own hair a few times... BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO CUT HIS!

I protested and protested! But some how he convinced me to do it...

I cut Joe's hair.

I was very strategic about every cut I made and every movement of the clippers. It took me likely longer than the average barber... but guess what???

It didn't turn out that bad! It actually looks pretty good!

When I'm at home in early September I'm going to ask my mom for some tips about cutting around the ears and trimming the back... so just to claire-ify... Joe was right... It wasn't as bad as I thought... I may even do it again!

2 comments:

  1. good for you but when something special is going on make sure you use a barber.Just in case.

    ReplyDelete